Social Studies – grades will come from class work, group assignements, written assignments and tests.
Unit Four: Colonial Achievements
How do Civilizations advance?
- Key Connections:
- How did the British colonies advance as civilizations?
- How does the structure of modern U.S. government reflect that of the colonies?
- What contributed to regionalism of the British colonies?
- What were the effects of British colonial regionalism?
- Why did transaltantic trade expand as the British colonies advanced?
- How did transatlantic trade affect North America, Europe and West Africa?
- How were both individuals and groups impacted by slave trade?
- What value did the land west of the 13 colonies possess? Why?
- Why did cooperation and conflict exist among the British colonists, French colonists and Native Americans?
ELA: Grammar – grades will come from weekly Daily Oral Language (DOL) tests.